Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMV Secret Santa 2014

Go down

AMV Secret Santa 2014 Empty AMV Secret Santa 2014

Post by Kisagi Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Kimberly wrote:Hey everybody.

It's that time of the year again! I've decided to start this event a bit earlier than the previous years, as I'll probably be busy and so, this will allow me more time to organize and get things prepared. Every year I try something new, and hopefully these new additions to the event will work out! Anyway, enough jibber-jabber.

WHAT IS AMV SECRET SANTA?:
Secret santa is an event where you give and receive gifts anonymously. For instance: Person A has Person B, Person B has Person C, and Person C has Person A. Person A will give B a present, and will receive a gift from C. It will be the same for B and C, except they'll be giving and/or receiving their gifts to/from someone else. The gifts for this event will, of course, be AMVs.

Each year I hope for more participants than the prior year. Last time we had 28, so I'm hoping we get around 34 for this event. So please spread the word and get some friends to join. If we get more than 34 sign-ups, that'd be great too! Once again, I won't be participating this year, so I will be doing all of the organizing for this event. I'm planning on having sign-ups end on November 16th. Please make sure you won't be busy and are able to participate in this event before joining. I may make exceptions to accepting people afterwards, but this should be plenty of time to sign up. Thankfully, there haven't been any drops during the event for any of the past years, so let's keep that going and make this the third year without any drops!

(You will need to check your inbox on this site quite often for updates I'll be sending out, so make sure to take note of that.)

If interested, please read the rules below before signing up.

Go here for more info:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121913
Kisagi
Kisagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down