Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013)

+2
zero4real
Crookz
6 posters

Go down

[AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013) Empty [AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013)

Post by Crookz Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Video:

Production: Ellines Nakama Productions

Editors: MrPampouks, CrookzAmv, sgtpeterarbit, TheInvisibleBlackxX, ZI9RQ7, danielparthenis

Animes used: a lot, especially by daniel

Song/Artist: Adelitas Way - Sick

Contest Participating: none

Join our forum: http://enps.pro-forums.org/forum
Crookz
Crookz

Back to top Go down

[AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013) Empty Re: [AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013)

Post by zero4real Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Yo man! Good mep, I enjoyed watching it! Razz

zero4real

https://www.youtube.com/user/zero4real2

Back to top Go down

[AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013) Empty Re: [AMV-MEP] There's No Stopping Now (18/03/2013)

Post by Snaggle Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 am

It was enjoyable although it was really random but it was ok. A lot of frame-blending and messy masks in parts which made it harder to watch. Also some parts didn't transition that well with each other.

Track
1- Not too much build-up when the song was slower and the pacing/timing at the end could have been better. Also that last slowed down scene didn't look good (with the black in white zoom thing on it) Still one of the better tracks.

2- Avoid using a "roll" like that, the timing in the pacing in the beginning was off but it had nice dynamic scenes and flowed together pretty nicely. But the scenes stayed just as dynamic when the song changed pace. Overall probably my favourite track of the mep.

3 - Used too many lighting effects made it really bright and hard to look at what was going on in the scene, especially with how often the scenes changed and the heavy cam movements. If everything was toned down it would have quite a bit better. Still one of the better tracks in the mep as well (actually may be my favourite although I'm not sure, definitely had the most potential).

4 - This track gets really messy with all the frame blending, camera movements and lighting effects to the point where it can be hard to watch or tell what's going on. Once again avoid using roll transitions like that. From what I can see it doesn't look too bad but I can't even see what's going on.

5- The lighting effects were pointless and just made it harder to look at. The text was pointless as well, the blurs were too strong and also the flashes weren't needed. Nice job linking some scenes in there though.

6- No structure, after having every track only one anime (one of them had two but they at least matched each other) the last one had tons of them. Once again really messy, the masks weren't very clean, frame blending, and bad transitions from anime to anime. There was some nice impact in the part at times but really needs work.

Overall, it had some nice parts but just really need to clean this thing up and then it would be quite a bit better there were definitely other problems which stand out, but that's what was definitely the biggest one. Good luck with future works, I'll be looking forward to seeing improvements =).
Snaggle
Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Crookz Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

thanks zero & thanks for taking the time to do that knight, I'll make sure to relay that back to the guys

and mine was part 2 *blushing*
Crookz
Crookz

Back to top Go down

Post by InvisibleBlack Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!! Especially you knight. Awesome feedback!!
Btw mine was 4 but the guy that put up the parts together used a prerender i sent him to check the quality...Anyways thanks again!! Very Happy
InvisibleBlack
InvisibleBlack

Back to top Go down

Post by 995Gabber Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 pm

mission: impress Nero Team with our next MEP *^*
995Gabber
995Gabber

https://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisagi Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 am

It's okay, needs more music sync
Kisagi
Kisagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down