Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!

3 posters

Go down

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!  Empty [Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!

Post by Agito Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Yo guys! It's my new amv! Enjoy!^^

Anime: Sword Art Online
Song: MY FIRST STORY – Calling You

Downloading link: https://mega.co.nz/#!1RhRHbjC!iVleBLqLwdi22bXs44Tyn34_aGuRhDYPja6h8dGGHDg

Agito
Agito
Nero Team
Nero Team

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!  Empty Re: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!

Post by BeautyxPain Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:30 am

You should already know I think this is awesomeeeee!!! And I lovez ittt X3 hehehe <33
BeautyxPain
BeautyxPain
Nero Team
Nero Team

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautyxpain102

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!  Empty Re: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Are You Ready Go!

Post by Snaggle Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 am

Good job on the video Agito. Overall it was enjoyable and something nice to see from you. Although it did have some aspects of it that I think could have been improved. But first I'll go over what I liked. For a Sword Art video it was quite original in terms of scene selection, while It started off with the generic scenes as it progressed it you used many original scenes which is nice to see for a fairly commonly edited anime. There were also some pretty nice transitions/sequences especially at 2:23 that part was pretty sweet.  And as a whole your video is cleanly edited. With that being said, it was fairly bland for the starting half of the video, It should have been synched better as the synch for many parts just isn't satisfying like at 1:20 or 0:54-0:58 when you hear a very strong beat and you have a calm scene or just one which ignores important beats. It is kinda frustrating to watch in a sense because I expect it would match the intensity but instead it ignores it. Make sure to synch to the important beats and maybe ignore some minor ones if you have to. Furthermore, while I don't really feel as though it really needed colour correction, I do believe you really should have fixed/removed the greyness, especially when you added overlays. It would make the colours just look and feel more natural and accurate. Lastly, the outro wasn't the best but I mean you did get Chris to beta test it so it is expected. For the most part though, it was a nice video and the best I've seen from you so far. If you just work on a few things I believe you'll make something really nice. So good job and good luck on your next video. ^^
Snaggle
Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down