Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Cross] Black Heart

2 posters

Go down

[Cross] Black Heart Empty [Cross] Black Heart

Post by -cross- Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 pm

[Cross] Black Heart Bann_b10
- Thx S.Yuuki -

---------------------

"Train Heartnet & Saya Minatsuki are a couple of dedective who wants a mysterious case : womens have been kill by a serial killer who let behind him roses. Creed Diskenth, the famous killer, attack Saya and kill her. Train take the responsability to stop Creed for ever and take his revenge against him."

---------------------

After a long moment with no solo, I present my new work : an AMV on Black Cat, a great anime. This vid take me a long time but I was really happy to edit this. I think I'll edit more during this year 'cause I have different ideas.

Black Heart is just a basic AMV, no epic skill or anything like this, just music and some overlay. I just focus on the music, the scenes selection and the rythme ... They are the most important things I develop when I make an AMV. I focus on the atmosphere too.
I hope you like my vid'.

---------------------

Streaming :
Spoiler:

Anime :
- Black cat -
Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai ! Ren and Lite / Sword Art Online / Claymore / Shingeki no Kyojin / Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Music :
Get Scared - Stumbling in Your Footsteps
-cross-
-cross-
Sora To Kasai
Sora To Kasai

Back to top Go down

[Cross] Black Heart Empty Re: [Cross] Black Heart

Post by Rikudo Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Creed Diskenth ---> [Cross] Black Heart 30uagpk
Nice video general cross
Rikudo