-Kisagi- - New Waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kisagi on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am



My objective was for it to be a relaxing and interesting watch. A 2-3 hour edit in what I myself was not expecting to do (lol). I was just looking at the songs in the IC to just see if there were songs that I knew and I came upon the "Da Hood" section and every song that was in there were one of my favorite songs from anime op & ed. I was originally going to edit with a song by The Gazette, but it was in the comedy/fun section so with the anime I had already I would not be able to do unless it was in the drama section.

So yep that is all, I did join pretty late so this is what I was able to do Razz

un-pitched: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4jo0bmkfpvi0b0/New%20Waves.mp4

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kyoroichi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:44 am

don't like it at all

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by RealLoosenDreamer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:45 am

Kyoroichi wrote:don't like it at all
+10

RealLoosenDreamer

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kisagi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

lol

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by MentalTsui on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:42 am

Kyoroichi wrote:don't like it at all

+1

With fighting scenes in some parts of the video, the relaxing element was just not there. The pacing wasn't bad, although unjustified in most bits. I managed to watch it until the very end and honestly, it was quite boring. I thought the audio/video combination was ok. Some credit is worth giving consider the little amount of time it took to be done. GG.

MentalTsui
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-03-23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/MentalTsuii

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kisagi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 am

MentalTsui wrote:
Kyoroichi wrote:don't like it at all

+1

With fighting scenes in some parts of the video, the relaxing element was just not there. The pacing wasn't bad, although unjustified in most bits. I managed to watch it until the very end and honestly, it was quite boring. I thought the audio/video combination was ok. Some credit is worth giving consider the little amount of time it took to be done. GG.

Thank you for your opinion I really appreciate it!

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Snaggle on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:50 am

To really capture this song in a video is somewhat difficult (for me at least) but your video looked like it was to a different song.

Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kisagi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 am

Knight wrote:To really capture this song in a video is somewhat difficult (for me at least) but your video looked like it was to a different song.

Well to capture it is actually quite easy. For the video not much of any effort was put into it, just a few random clips without a real reason. Like I said it was a 2hr edit and I had about 4-5hrs to submit with the fact of me joining at that time. Why not much effort? Well it was about 4a.m for me and I really didn't feel like editing, so I checked the ICs and saw that everyone was doing action so I didn't want an category being left out (lol). Instead of not editing I liked a song and did this with it hoping it will inspire me with something that I'm working on at the moment.

soo... yep... I wonder why I put soo much to explain this when it all could have been in the description... Oh well...

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Snaggle on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:48 am

Truly capturing any song in a video is an extremely hard task and is what distinguishes masterpieces. Saying it is quite easy is quite a big claim for someone who I have never seen even come close. I don't care about how long you worked on it, you uploaded it to the amv section where I try to give my opinion unbiased of things like how long worked on it. To be objective about it things such as that shouldn't even be considered, only the final video. All I ever see from you are excuses but never results (reminding me of Engimoz but at least he shows some results). No real point in trying to justify to me why the video is bad, just make a better one. And if you really didn't care about the video than my critique to the video shouldn't bother you whatsoever but obviously you showed some sort of concern by responding.

Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Kisagi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 am

Knight wrote:Truly capturing any song in a video is an extremely hard task and is what distinguishes masterpieces. Saying it is quite easy is quite a big claim for someone who I have never seen even come close. I don't care about how long you worked on it, you uploaded it to the amv section where I try to give my opinion unbiased of things like how long worked on it. To be objective about it things such as that shouldn't even be considered, only the final video. All I ever see from you are excuses but never results (reminding me of Engimoz but at least he shows some results). No real point in trying to justify to me why the video is bad, just make a better one. And if you really didn't care about the video than my critique to the video shouldn't bother you whatsoever but obviously you showed some sort of concern by responding.

Well I don't remember making an excuse right now and I respect your critic. I've never said you were wrong, all I said was a few things that should have been explained better in the description.

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: -Kisagi- - New Waves

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum