=o sup

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

=o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm


I'm gona stick with this Llama

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Vipertrix on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 am

Llama 

Vipertrix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand, Hawkes Bay

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/vipertrixAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Kisagi on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 am

I'm really sick of this song, hear it way to damn much

Llama 

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Rikudo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 am

Since you putted that video on this forum, should i make a critic? Or you will call me noob/retarded as you did some months ago with other people? Can I make a critic or it will be just a waste of time?

Rikudo

Posts : 259
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/RikudoAMVs

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by 995Gabber on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Didn't like it much, and i'm not gonna mention reasons because I know you hate it, so i'm just gonna say.... "seen" ? I guess. Thank you facebook.

995Gabber

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 19
Location : Dubai

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Kyoroichi on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Fix the title of the topic, stop having stupid topic names that look like a presentation, present your AMV with the proper name.


Unlike the other people who don't want to give you an opinion because you don't like it, I don't give a .........., you'll take the opinion and shut up Smile

Part 1 - horrible blue coloring at the start, the pan and crops were pretty weird at times, everything was just the same pace even when the chorus started, not bad but didn't like it much.

Part 2 - Nice part though a bit under - synced and I felt some parts lacked serious impact and had illogical mask transitions as well but still nice I guess

Part 3 - didn't like this part , nothing memorable about it and it just looked lazy for me, couldn't like it

Part 4 - again you had a better part, was better than your first, you could see you improved but still you need to work on your pacing and where exactly to put your transitions but like i said a better part in the collab.

For me the collab lacked, you carried the collab but yeah it could have been better

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Domius on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Before linking these awful videos, learn to accept criticism.

Domius
Rising Production
Rising Production

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 22
Location : italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DomiusVidz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Kyoroichi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am

Domius, you're basically asking for a fight, respect other members on the forum just like everyone else and stop trying to start a fight.

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:38 am

<33 my bitchezz

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 am

Kisagi wrote:I'm really sick of this song, hear it way to damn much

Llama 
I m thankful for your critizm ;3

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 am

Rikudo wrote:Since you putted that video on this forum, should i make a critic? Or you will call me noob/retarded as you did some months ago with other people? Can I make a critic or it will be just a waste of time?
Nah 

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 am

995Gabber wrote:Didn't like it much, and i'm not gonna mention reasons because I know you hate it, so i'm just gonna say.... "seen" ? I guess. Thank you facebook.
Nah bro this was totally just4fun study 

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 am

Domius wrote:Before linking these awful videos, learn to accept criticism.
Come at me bro, subbox vs subbox ;3 :rofl: Llama 

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 am

Kyoroichi wrote:Domius, you're basically asking for a fight, respect other members on the forum just like everyone else and stop trying to start a fight.
Domius ur making me go hard, real hard! =,=

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 am

Kyoroichi wrote:Fix the title of the topic, stop having stupid topic names that look like a presentation, present your AMV with the proper name.


Unlike the other people who don't want to give you an opinion because you don't like it, I don't give a .........., you'll take the opinion and shut up Smile

Part 1 - horrible blue coloring at the start, the pan and crops were pretty weird at times, everything was just the same pace even when the chorus started, not bad but didn't like it much.

Part 2 - Nice part though a bit under - synced and I felt some parts lacked serious impact and had illogical mask transitions as well but still nice I guess

Part 3 - didn't like this part , nothing memorable about it and it just looked lazy for me, couldn't like it

Part 4 - again you had a better part, was better than your first, you could see you improved but still you need to work on your pacing and where exactly to put your transitions but like i said a better part in the collab.

For me the collab lacked, you carried the collab but yeah it could have been better
About the things for part 1,3 I already said that to my partner but he is no good =.=
about mine parts well, Im not rly proud of them either, but thanks, and dont worry I have some projects in my closet ( that may shock your mind, for real ) Llama 

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Domius on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Chriss i think you're a nice person but now you're insulting me.
Lodolis respects our criticisms? Lodolis accepts negative opinions? Lodolis accept to not be a pro editor? N O.

Why should I respect a person who believes to be a pro editor?

I just said that he must learn to accept criticism, i don't want to insult him, it's a fact that he's a spoiled person.

What Rikudo said is the same I said.
Read for pleasure as Lodolis answered to Rikudo(he asked a simply question).
bluEyEz wrote:
Why should I respect a person like that?

You lost your time to write your opinion.
Read for pleasure as Lodolis answered to you, basically
he accused his friend to not be good at editing like him.

I only said the truth.

Domius
Rising Production
Rising Production

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 22
Location : italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DomiusVidz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 pm

rofl kid you take this shit way to srs, im pr0 editor, rofl...
the fact you think in that way makes u "tard" I rly dont want to offend anyone here cuz chris asked me nicely not to, but your just ... and WHAT I said to Rikudo has nothing to do with u? I may said that like 4fun I don't necessary meant that I don't care about his critizm (is just urs, cuz YOU think ur pro...) is true i may not always like when ppl say only the bad things about a vid that i put my soul in to (not this one) man u should get out more often, and ur spoiled for making other ppl say that ur right.


bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Breaker on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Overall it's nice ^^
You outshined your partner he's/her parts could have been better.
As Chriss said some transitions we're not logical.
I liked the 2nd part the most.
Some cam movements we're nice but i saw a lip flap =/ somewhere.
And idk if i'm right but i saw a clip used twice. Anyway the masks we're pretty nice but i feel like you could do better.
GG On to the next ^^
ahaaah 

Breaker
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 19
Location : Yorozuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Snaggle on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Domius wrote:Chriss i think you're a nice person but now you're insulting me.
Well he's not insulting you as he didn't say anything negative about you. It's just when you say "awful videos" people are going to get offended and when no one wants to be the bigger person it will just cause pointless drama. He has shown that he couldn't take criticism in the past and was rude about it to say the least but people do change and if you don't think they have or will just ignore them. It's not that hard.

Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Kyoroichi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 pm

>Tries to be a nice person
>Person takes offence

I can't win Sad

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Breaker on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 am

+1 Knight cheers 


Breaker
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 19
Location : Yorozuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Domius on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

bluEyEz wrote:"is true i may not always like when ppl say only the bad things about a vid that
i put my soul in to"
You N E V E R like when people say that your video is not good,
arrogant people as you like talk about themselves rather than listen to other people
trying to give a help.

bluEyEz wrote:"the fact you think in that way makes u "tard" I rly dont want to offend anyone
here cuz chris asked me nicely not to"
Good good you're not changed as Knight said, i'm retarded ahahahaha
It's nothing new for you 'cause you call all people say that your video isn't good.

bluEyEz wrote:"Dude are you retarded?"
bluEyEz wrote:"ARE YOU RETARDED AGAIN MAY I ASK?"
bluEyEz wrote:"but you are rly pissing me off, please don't respond in my posts"
Do you remember something? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You can't defend yourself, you are by nature an egoist person, please
don't even try to say the contrary.
Remains on YouTube with your East Team you'll never enter into Nero Team you're so ridicolous ahahahaahahah.

Knight wrote:"but people do change and if you don't think they have or will just ignore them."
Change? Where did you see that lodolis has changed? He'll change his behaviour if
he'll respect the opinion of others, but this is impossible for him.

Knight wrote:"It's just when you say "awful videos" people are going to get offended and when
no one wants to be the bigger person it will just cause pointless drama"
The video is AWFUL and ORRIBLE, this is my personal opinion,
I can't express what i think about? I have a lot of reasons to think that the video
is awful(like other Lodolis'videos) but if i'll write in this topic lodolis will ignore
them and probably he'll call me "retarded" or "stupid"(like is happened other times with other persons), and lastly i'll waste my time to write my opinion for him.
Am i right, dude?

Knight wrote:"Well he's not insulting you as he didn't say anything negative about you."
Kyoroichi wrote:">Tries to be a nice person
>Person takes offence "
Now i'll reply to you Chriss.
I said that you were insulting me for this reason.
You were the first person that likes to make fun of Lodolis and and you know it
very very well.

Kyoroichi wrote:"lol I'd love to give you criticism but I won't, it would make no sense.
If you arent prepared for criticism don't post your AMVS."
Kyoroichi wrote:"GO AWAY FGT"
Kyoroichi wrote:"Stay in your youtube community let them applaud you for your horrible and flawed AMVs,
Kyoroichi wrote:"I'm not even sure how you became so intolerable as of lately but you have and
with that being said...."
Do you remember something?

there were many other times that you insult Lodolis, and and even now you think it's just afaggot noob, I said that you were insulting me for this reason.

You were an incoherent person with me and with your members,
we talk few times and i think you're funny guy. Please
don't afford to make fun of me. Be careful what you write because when
I decide to have a discussion I try to always be in the right.


Last edited by Domius on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Domius
Rising Production
Rising Production

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 22
Location : italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DomiusVidz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by bluEyEz on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 pm

"you'll never enter into Nero Team"
...facepalm, dude I don't want to enter NT, just because I post my vids here doesn't mean anything like that ... ( wtf is wrong with you? )
And I already talked to Chris about those things you wrote ( I mostly troll him/NT, but I never actually had anything against them )

" I decide to have a discussion I try to always be in the right. "

This is why I'm still even responding to you at all, because the egoist person by nature here is you and you alone, don't even try to say the contrary.

"Remains on YouTube with your East Team " ... again FACEPALM, why/what exactly makes you any better than me ? C'mon show me your lil g@yvids, they don't even have an interesting story and lets not even talk about effects... once again you prove me no wrong that you are a tard and there is no hope for you.

Peace and let god have mercy on your kids... ( if you even get urself a girl someday... )

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Kyoroichi on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

@Domius I obviously didn't intend to offend you, its just I really am trying to avoid long arguments like this on my team's forum, I don't want my forum to be known as a place where people argue.

@Lodolis you've never trolled me or my team, you annoyed us to an extent and left ridiculous comments but never trolled us

but I'm pretty much finished contributing to the conversation. I don't support either sides of the argument, you are big boys, you can have your argument I suppose though I'm not sure how much its going to satisfy both of you ._. good day to you sirs back to GTA V for me. \o

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by 995Gabber on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 pm

amvs r srs bsns. Now I really don't mean to cause any trouble, but I couldn't help but notice how the super long conversation did not contain anything constructive besides good ol' chris' opinion. I mean come on guys, criticizing personality in order to satisfy our own selves is not how we were taught and have acted to keep a good community outside youtube this whole time. If nobody wants to waste his time leaving constructive criticism they can just leave a rating for the vid. Peace Smile

995Gabber

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 19
Location : Dubai

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Re: =o sup

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum