Schylige Introduction

 :: Forum :: Presentation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 3:50 am

Firstname : Lucas
Age : 12
Passions : /a/
Hobbies : /g/, EvaGeeks
Professional status : Leader of Nero Team
Favourite Band : Fratellis, Hurts, Pathfinder, Animal Collective, Antlers (Hospice Album), and Florence & The Machine
Favourite songs styles : Indie Rock
Game Platform : PC Master race
Favourite Games : Team Fortress 2, Osu!, Halo 3, Toki Tori, Rocketbirds
Favourite Anime : Neon Genesis Evanjellyion (3x3 http://i.imgur.com/zDCFeWk.jpg)
Favourite Manga : Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!
Personal comment : I-It is my first time, p-please be gentle!

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Kisagi on Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 am

lol, helloo

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 11:50 am

you suck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by 995Gabber on Sun May 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Schylige for president

995Gabber

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 19
Location : Dubai

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Kyoroichi wrote:you suck

What the .......... did you just fucking say to Eren, Titan scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the 104th Training Squad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids outside the walls, and I have over 300 confirmed Titan kills. I am trained in 3D Maneuver Gear and I’m the top soldier in the entire Recon Corps. You are nothing to me but just another Titan. I will slice the .......... out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Wall Rose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Eren over the Internet? Think again, Titan. As we speak I am contacting the Military Police across the walls and your district is being traced right now so you better prepare for the attack, Titan. The attack that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nape. You’re fucking dead, Titan. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my blades. Not only am I extensively trained in Titan combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Recon Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slice your nape off within these walls, you damn Titan. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Titan. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Titan.

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by 995Gabber on Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 pm

My sides... i'm getting to like you sir

995Gabber

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 19
Location : Dubai

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Schylige wrote:
Kyoroichi wrote:you suck

What the .......... did you just fucking say to Eren, Titan scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the 104th Training Squad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids outside the walls, and I have over 300 confirmed Titan kills. I am trained in 3D Maneuver Gear and I’m the top soldier in the entire Recon Corps. You are nothing to me but just another Titan. I will slice the .......... out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Wall Rose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Eren over the Internet? Think again, Titan. As we speak I am contacting the Military Police across the walls and your district is being traced right now so you better prepare for the attack, Titan. The attack that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nape. You’re fucking dead, Titan. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my blades. Not only am I extensively trained in Titan combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Recon Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slice your nape off within these walls, you damn Titan. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Titan. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Titan.

XDDDDDD
This is so hypocritical you don't even know, you need to read manga xDDD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm



XDDDDDD
This is so hypocritical you don't even know, you need to read manga xDDD

I do. It is shit.

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Then you realize that you're titan scum as well. Call me armin and sound the alarm cuz its an ARMIN-ALERT UP IN THIS ........... Yea I saw you die. I meant for that to happen.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Kisagi on Sun May 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Da fuk???

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Kyoroichi wrote:Then you realize that you're titan scum as well. Call me armin and sound the alarm cuz its an ARMIN-ALERT UP IN THIS ........... Yea I saw you die. I meant for that to happen.

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my waifus life and i no u are scared lil .......... gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

SAY IT TO MY FACE BIATCH I'LL WRECK YOU SOOOOO HARD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Kyoroichi wrote:SAY IT TO MY FACE BIATCH I'LL WRECK YOU SOOOOO HARD

You seriously want to fight? You HONESTLY think you could wreck me? I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

So...basically I'm not sure how to respond now...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Schylige on Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

:3c

Schylige
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schylige

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Kyoroichi on Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm

welcome to the forum =DD

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: Schylige Introduction

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Forum :: Presentation

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum