Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TheInvisibleBlack] Crawling Souls

2 posters

Go down

[TheInvisibleBlack] Crawling Souls Empty [TheInvisibleBlack] Crawling Souls

Post by InvisibleBlack Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Poster:
Spoiler:
Stream:
Spoiler:

Production:ENP
Anime Used:Soul Eater
Song/Artist:Crawling in the Dark/Hoobastank

Soo not much to say about the video.It just follows the normal story of Soul Eater. Initially I wanted to repaint and rearrange some scenes in order in the end to kill everyone but in the end my computer betrayed me

I know I has a lot of mistakes but still I want your opinions(Im not offended by harsh critiques so dont hold back) afro
Download link

Will sort a smaller one as soon as encoding finishes
InvisibleBlack
InvisibleBlack

Back to top Go down

[TheInvisibleBlack] Crawling Souls Empty Re: [TheInvisibleBlack] Crawling Souls

Post by Kisagi Sun May 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Okay, since I am more into storyline things I can't really say much, so let me just say a few things.

I thought the video was pretty nice, though the flashes were a bit too much. You kind of did a lot of shakes as well. Also, that mask and the pause at 0:22 was a bit weird since nothing special was added to it to give it more of a style instead of looking like you didn't know what to do at that part. Your scene selection was pretty nice just one or two places didn't look right.

Overall, it's pretty nice, keep at it!
Kisagi
Kisagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 am

There were a few things that turned me off like the coloring you put on the whole amv and the constant use of brightness and contrast and radials, also I think you used radials badly here....but you're heading in the right direction to become a good editor Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by InvisibleBlack Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Aaalright...thanks for the feedback guys!!! Smile
By the way kyo-san you are completely right about the brightness and contrast thing but i never new how to make flare flashes although i wanted to try some in this one xD Anyways Llama (this icon is so damn op Razz )
InvisibleBlack
InvisibleBlack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Basically, you get a picture or clip of an optical flare put it on the top layer of your vegas project and set the layer type to screen and you should have your flare flashes but don't overuse them it may look cool at times but not always Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by InvisibleBlack Tue May 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Kyoroichi wrote:Basically, you get a picture or clip of an optical flare put it on the top layer of your vegas project and set the layer type to screen and you should have your flare flashes but don't overuse them it may look cool at times but not always Wink
Great...thanks a lot Very Happy
InvisibleBlack
InvisibleBlack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down