Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

 :: Forum :: Presentation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by xmahlovenya on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm

we should organize a party 8D
ofc i will win...everytime...even if i'm a girl i'm a pro gamer ahahaha xDDD
bounce

xmahlovenya

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-05

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xMahLoveNya?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by Sempai on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

omg you all have xbox ... (forever alone Neutral )

Sempai

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 20
Location : Ukraine

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by Kisagi on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 am

xmahlovenya wrote:we should organize a party 8D
ofc i will win...everytime...even if i'm a girl i'm a pro gamer ahahaha xDDD
bounce

Lol, I play fighting games (good at them) but shooters would be good.

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by xmahlovenya on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 pm

TheRedflash66 wrote:
xmahlovenya wrote:we should organize a party 8D
ofc i will win...everytime...even if i'm a girl i'm a pro gamer ahahaha xDDD
bounce

Lol, I play fighting games (good at them) but shooters would be good.

cool bro, what in particular?

xmahlovenya

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-05

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xMahLoveNya?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by Kisagi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 am

xmahlovenya wrote:cool bro, what in particular?
I have black ops 2, MW3, Battlefield 3, AC3, and many others that I don't feel like checking at the moment.

My gamertag is KDECmongus and I don't play that much, but I'll probably be on next week.

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by xmahlovenya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm

TheRedflash66 wrote:I have black ops 2, MW3, Battlefield 3, AC3, and many others that I don't feel like checking at the moment.

My gamertag is KDECmongus and I don't play that much, but I'll probably be on next week.

damn awesome!
i have them too
at the moment my x360 its broken (my cousin broked it Mad )

xmahlovenya

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-05

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xMahLoveNya?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by Kisagi on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 am

xmahlovenya wrote:at the moment my x360 its broken (my cousin broked it Mad )
Alright sure, sure

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by xmahlovenya on Wed May 29, 2013 4:14 pm

^ really late reply lol
thanks man.

xmahlovenya

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-05

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xMahLoveNya?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to all ❢ Akira's here

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Forum :: Presentation

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum