Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kisagi] Strength of Fire

3 posters

Go down

[Kisagi] Strength of Fire Empty [Kisagi] Strength of Fire

Post by Kisagi Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:28 am

[Kisagi] Strength of Fire 818fad8675b04ec6e3b7782aba3dab01-d8egruj
Yoooo!!!
Hello this is my new video and the most I have enjoyed editing this. When I came upon this song I thought it was perfect to go with this anime so this happened xD. I hope you guys will enjoy it...

Anime: Shakugan no Shana 1 - 3 Music: Starling Glow - Ignite

Kisagi
Kisagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

[Kisagi] Strength of Fire Empty Re: [Kisagi] Strength of Fire

Post by BeautyxPain Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 am

SHANAAAAAAA!!!! I love u for using SnS!! <33 hehe
And the video was very nice!!! 8D I've watched it several times X3 hehe Great job!
Looking forward to your next viddie ;D
BeautyxPain
BeautyxPain
Nero Team
Nero Team

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautyxpain102

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisagi Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:43 am

BeautyxPain wrote:SHANAAAAAAA!!!! I love u for using SnS!! <33 hehe
And the video was very nice!!! 8D I've watched it several times X3 hehe Great job!
Looking forward to your next viddie ;D
Thank you so much!

Yes I was also surprised when I found this song and the band was created not too long ago. So after finding this song I liked it because it was new and good for me because I wanted to do a shana amv so this happened xD.
Kisagi
Kisagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 am

Well, for a beginning I didn't feel as though the sources matched very well, or at least the way it was edited in the begining half. Maybe some lyrics matched but the overall atmosphere between them just didn't didn't match too well in then first half. To add onto that there really wasn't much structure to the video, the beginning is very important to the video as it sets up the rest of the video, so it should be an introduction in a sense and give the viewer a sense of what's going on but I had no idea really. It looks like there was so sort of storytelling trying to happen but it was just unclear of what was going on really. It terms of synch, it really needed work. Just so much was ignored from the song making it kinda frustrating to watch, like at 0:04-0:50 it feels like there was no real effort to even match it up to the song. Or at 1:27-1:40 many scenes could have been shifted a bit over to make it synched much better. Or 0:21 the fade to the next scene could have been moved over 1 second and it would have synched way better, I know I'm kinda going on about this but it really is fundamental to the overall video being good. Sometimes one aspect of a video being bad can counteract other good aspects of the video. For example, if the quality is really bad or if the aspect ratio is really messed, or the song/video just don't match at all it can make you ignore how well edited a video is and ruin it/make it bad as a whole even though they only messed up on one aspect. However, some parts were nice. Like at 1:09-1:50, the part matched fairly well and the intensity of the clips changed and match the song fairly well. The tempo as a whole wasn't bad but the synch really was, try focusing on smaller sequences and isolate 10-20 seconds and make it nice on it's own. When people do that they sometimes over synch but I think you have the opposite problem, so it may be a good practice. Altogether, it was okay but could use a lot of work, try getting someone to beta test your video and polish it more, until you fixed most of the issues they have with it then release it. Good luck on your next video.
Snaggle
Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisagi Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 am

Snaggle wrote:Well, for a beginning I didn't feel as though the sources matched very well, or at least the way it was edited in the begining half. Maybe some lyrics matched but the overall atmosphere between them just didn't didn't match too well in then first half. To add onto that there really wasn't much structure to the video, the beginning is very important to the video as it sets up the rest of the video, so it should be an introduction in a sense and give the viewer a sense of what's going on but I had no idea really. It looks like there was so sort of storytelling trying to happen but it was just unclear of what was going on really. It terms of synch, it really needed work. Just so much was ignored from the song making it kinda frustrating to watch, like at 0:04-0:50 it feels like there was no real effort to even match it up to the song. Or at 1:27-1:40 many scenes could have been shifted a bit over to make it synched much better. Or 0:21 the fade to the next scene could have been moved over 1 second and it would have synched way better, I know I'm kinda going on about this but it really is fundamental to the overall video being good. Sometimes one aspect of a video being bad  can counteract other good aspects of the video. For example, if the quality is really bad or if the aspect ratio is really messed, or the song/video just don't match at all it can make you ignore how well edited a video is and ruin it/make it bad as a whole even though they only messed up on one aspect.  However, some parts were nice. Like at 1:09-1:50, the part matched fairly well and the intensity of the clips changed and match the song fairly well. The tempo as a whole wasn't bad but the synch really was, try focusing on smaller sequences and isolate 10-20 seconds and make it nice on it's own. When people do that they sometimes over synch but I think you have the opposite problem, so it may be a good practice. Altogether, it was okay but could use a lot of work, try getting someone to beta test your video and polish it more, until you fixed most of the issues they have with it then release it. Good luck on your next video.

Thanks for your comment!

I actually had 3 beta testers and you are the first one to mention these things (lol).
Kisagi
Kisagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down