Ending Story AMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ending Story AMV

Post by VIZAMV on Fri May 16, 2014 7:17 pm

YO guys what up!?

This is my newest amv with a bit of new stuff that i wanted to try on and hope fully it would turn out good. I'll be looking forward for your opinions about the amv and ill take them as tips to improve my self.

Song - One ok rock - Ending story

Animes (Listed as the AMV goes): k project - Fate/zero - Oda nabuna na yabou - Mirai nikki - Bakemongatari - Blade and soul - Soul Eater - Sword Of Stranger - Sword art online - Bakemongatari - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Kyoui no kanata -  Mahou Sensou - Kyoui no kanata - Naruto Shippuden - Aquarion Evol - Kyoui no kanata - Sword art online.

DL-https://www.mediafire.com/?1e59rzwrob0dy17

Stream-

VIZAMV

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Snaggle on Sat May 17, 2014 7:56 am

The fundamentals were just bad in this video. Sorry if i'm blunt but it's just there's not too much more for me to say.

Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by VIZAMV on Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 am

Knight wrote:The fundamentals were just bad in this video. Sorry if i'm blunt but it's just there's not too much more for me to say.

no it's ok, but could be a bit more specific would help a lot more. thank you.

VIZAMV

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Rikudo on Sat May 17, 2014 12:29 pm

VIZAMV wrote: and hope fully it would turn out good.
I didn't really like the video, it's not a real full or whatever, it has an abrupt start/end. I also don't really like anime mix videos but being more objective as I can, I can say that you've tried a lot of things, and most of them are fails. It's good experimenting something, but this time most of them don't really fit. The text was useless, without a real meaning, it destroys everything; the twitch was horrible; timing,mask,optical flares could have been used better; the scene selection is pretty random, not because it's an anime mix, but sometimes you focused too much on one anime (for example at the begin with k-project and at the end with sao); sometimes the scenes are too long (0.06, 0.42, 0.55). I've pratically told you what's wrong with the video in a really general way, without mentioning many things. See you next time! (sorry for my english Razz )

Rikudo

Posts : 259
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/RikudoAMVs

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by lokkiclu on Sat May 17, 2014 1:53 pm

I agree with what Rikudo said, the video in itself is not bad, but it lacks a clear concept. In other words, it's random. Try finding a clear message that you wish to convey with your AMV. That way, the FX you associate with it is more likely to have an actual purpose, instead of just having random text and twitch all over the place. Even if you just feel like making a badass action vid with some hardcore song, there should still be a sort of common theme for your clips. Hope this helps. ^^

Good luck!

lokkiclu

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 19
Location : Transylvania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lokkiclu

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Breaker on Sat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Yo!
Everything has been said already  
You should work on your basics.And by basics i mean mask transitions , cam movements , pace and so on ^^ The fx was too much for me i couldn't sometimes follow what was happening D: Good luck in the future and On to the next!!!!!   o/


Breaker
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 19
Location : Yorozuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by VIZAMV on Sat May 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Thank you guys for the advice, true it was quite random, in fact when i watch my own amv from another point of view it seems like the effects were just thrown at it randomly. I will take your tips in mind and improve my self.

VIZAMV

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by xChromez on Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 am

lol despite what everyone says, I really enjoyed the video. It has really nice coloring and the effects were really cool :3 Tho it had some transition flaws. Besides that there's nothing with being random, but if you want to take a step further with editing, having a common theme is better as lokkiclu said. But thats just my opinion

xChromez
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by VIZAMV on Sun May 18, 2014 5:17 pm

xChromez wrote:lol despite what everyone says, I really enjoyed the video. It has really nice coloring and the effects were really cool :3  Tho it had some transition flaws. Besides that there's nothing with being random, but if you want to take a step further with editing, having a common theme is better as lokkiclu said. But thats just my opinion


Thank you glad you liked it. Yeah having a certain theme would certainly be better.

VIZAMV

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Kisagi on Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 am

Not bad, for me I simply do not like random. I liked your typography and the effects were pretty cool, but this just seems that you were testing them rather than it being an amv.

Keep it going though

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Anno Satori on Fri May 23, 2014 10:08 am

seems that not bad in general Smile and the coloring is nice and effects almost fit to the scenes. About transitions, there's not so many flaws but you should know that if you wanna make a anime-mix, you'd better use montage that help audiences realize the relationship between clips subconsciously, which makes it fluent. So what has happened in 0:21? Just find more good cuts and use cam movements but not to be addicted to twitch too much. Random and lack of concept is not big problems to an anime-mix video personally. The length of scene depends on what you need but not too long. Some texts are improper or unnecessary (such as 'for every tear', they are not fit to your scene). At last I guess that you were tired after 0:55 XD (forgive my poor english)

Anno Satori

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 23
Location : Beijing,China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by VIZAMV on Sun May 25, 2014 8:56 am

Anno Satori wrote:seems that not bad in general Smile and the coloring is nice and effects almost fit to the scenes. About transitions, there's not so many flaws but you should know that if you wanna make a anime-mix, you'd better use montage that help audiences realize the relationship between clips subconsciously, which makes it fluent. So what has happened in 0:21? Just find more good cuts and use cam movements but not to be addicted to twitch too much. Random and lack of concept is not big problems to an anime-mix video personally. The length of scene depends on what you need but not too long. Some texts are improper or unnecessary (such as 'for every tear', they are not fit to your scene). At last I guess that you were tired after 0:55 XD (forgive my poor english)

Thank you for the really great advice, ill keep it in mind when trying to make another anime mix.

VIZAMV

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending Story AMV

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum