[Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by xDreww on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:59 pm



Download:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=194968

60fps & 30fps version are available to download. If you want to watch in smooth HD  quality, I recommend the actual HD video. Youtube kills the quality and smoothness.


________________________________________
After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again.
Great game, amazing quality and animation, so I just had to show the XIII series some love. Really enjoyed
editing to this, it's always fun to edit to some dubstep haha. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed
editing it. Thanks for watching!


xDreww

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 27
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Kyoroichi on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

its cool though sometimes I think its a bit messy, though the messy part was mostly at the beginning with the colors unless that was part of the actual source but I didn't really like the overlays either but its not a big deal, something more important is I think you ignored some valuable beats which really knock of some points with something dubsteppy like this, though I still think its nice nonetheless, GG.


Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by bluEyEz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 am

"After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again."
First of all... I don't know how can you be inspired by FF, I couldn't even see what was going on it was like pew pew pew overlayer pew pew pew, using low effects on dubstep song... such a genial idea GG! btw I got bored of it in the verry begging i can't even give full critizm because i cant watch it to the end
1/10  Nah 

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Crookz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 am

get rekt

Crookz

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Kyoroichi on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:28 am

bluEyEz wrote:"After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again."
First of all... I don't know how can you be inspired by FF, I couldn't even see what was going on it was like pew pew pew overlayer pew pew pew, using low effects on dubstep song... such a genial idea GG! btw I got bored of it in the verry begging i can't even give full critizm because i cant watch it to the end
1/10  Nah 
You can't give full criticism mainly because you don't understand the basics of editing.

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by bluEyEz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 am

[/quote] the basics of editing [/quote]
OMFG! hAHAHAH you think your better than me? me? better than God? do you honestly believe u can take me on ? :rofl:

bluEyEz

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 21
Location : PRO

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/icoldbluEyEz

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Crookz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 am

the basics of editing [/quote]
OMFG! hAHAHAH you think your better than me? me? better than God? do you honestly believe u can take me on ? :rofl:[/quote]

enigmo much

Crookz

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Kyoroichi on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 am

shhh the plague that is known as lodolis is banned.

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by xDreww on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 am

Thanks for your thoughts Chris :3
okay Darka or whoever you are, thanks for your opinion. :p

xDreww

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 27
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Kisagi on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 am

Nice job dude!


Kyoroichi wrote:
bluEyEz wrote:"After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again."
First of all... I don't know how can you be inspired by FF, I couldn't even see what was going on it was like pew pew pew overlayer pew pew pew, using low effects on dubstep song... such a genial idea GG! btw I got bored of it in the verry begging i can't even give full critizm because i cant watch it to the end
1/10  Nah 
You can't give full criticism mainly because you don't understand the basics of editing.
Actually that isn't really criticism, just stating an opinion. The correct way of using criticism is like "I didn't like the way you did this, but you can fix it by doing this, this, and this. I can see you tried at this, but you should have installed it properly like this". The correct way of criticism is saying their mistakes and telling them a descriptive way on how it could have bee fixed.

*Just making a statement, no reason to make a conversation of this*

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by xDreww on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Kisagi wrote:Nice job dude!


Kyoroichi wrote:
bluEyEz wrote:"After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again."
First of all... I don't know how can you be inspired by FF, I couldn't even see what was going on it was like pew pew pew overlayer pew pew pew, using low effects on dubstep song... such a genial idea GG! btw I got bored of it in the verry begging i can't even give full critizm because i cant watch it to the end
1/10  Nah 
You can't give full criticism mainly because you don't understand the basics of editing.
Actually that isn't really criticism, just stating an opinion. The correct way of using criticism is like "I didn't like the way you did this, but you can fix it by doing this, this, and this. I can see you tried at this, but you should have installed it properly like this". The correct way of criticism is saying their mistakes and telling them a descriptive way on how it could have bee fixed.

*Just making a statement, no reason to make a conversation of this*

He wanted to troll me basically. That reply was just to test me and start some kind of drama, it wasn't criticism at all. But good thing Chris bands immature kids like that. Don't know when he'll learn his lesson. But what do you expect from Enigmo dick riders? Nothing.
Thanks for your comment though Kasagi :3

xDreww

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 27
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Rikudo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Nice video dude, not my cup of tea but I liked it; somethings could have been cleaner (and in some parts I found the video pretty messy) but overall It's nice. Good job Razz

Rikudo

Posts : 259
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Italy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/RikudoAMVs

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by xDreww on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Rikudo wrote:Nice video dude, not my cup of tea but I liked it; somethings could have been cleaner (and in some parts I found the video pretty messy) but overall It's nice. Good job Razz
Thanks for your thoughts! :3

xDreww

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 27
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by lokkiclu on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:33 pm

You know I love it! I thought the source and song combination was spot on, even if you missed a couple of important beats like Chris mentioned. I'm a sucker for shiny things...  Razz moar shiny!

lokkiclu

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 19
Location : Transylvania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lokkiclu

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Kuta on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Nice vidéo Very Happy

Kuta

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Bigalaxy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 pm

bluEyEz wrote:"After completing the Final Fantasy XIII series, I was inspired to edit to it again."
First of all... I don't know how can you be inspired by FF, I couldn't even see what was going on it was like pew pew pew overlayer pew pew pew, using low effects on dubstep song... such a genial idea GG! btw I got bored of it in the verry begging i can't even give full critizm because i cant watch it to the end
1/10  Nah

 Llama 

Bigalaxy

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 20
Location : Paris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by xDreww on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:04 pm

lokkiclu wrote:You know I love it! I thought the source and song combination was spot on, even if you missed a couple of important beats like Chris mentioned. I'm a sucker for shiny things...  Razz moar shiny!
Shiny is always good! :3 love!
Kuta wrote:Nice vidéo Very Happy
Thankss ^^

xDreww

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 27
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww

Back to top Go down

Re: [Æon xDreww] - Sleepless - Final Fantasy XIII GMV

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum