Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC

3 posters

Go down

[AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC Empty [AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC

Post by AlchemistEskimo Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:52 am

Author: AlchemistEskimo:
Production: Ellines Nakama
Anime source: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Audio source: Sum 41- With Me
Contest Participated in: ChroniTime IC (48 hours)
Description: First time doing a solo IC so I'm surprised I even finished! It's got plenty of flaws but for a 2 day edit I'm rather happy with it. The story is nothing too complex just the bond between the Elric brothers and their struggle throughout the series.
Download: www.sendspace.com/file/ojdg8l

AlchemistEskimo

Back to top Go down

[AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC Empty Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC

Post by Kyoroichi Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 am

not bad at all :p though I'd say there was some illogical masks and those songcuts xD
Kyoroichi
Kyoroichi

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

[AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC Empty Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Falling - Eternal IC

Post by AlchemistEskimo Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 am

Kyoroichi wrote:not bad at all :p though I'd say there was some illogical masks and those songcuts xD
Alrighty thanks a lot! And yeah those song cuts were dodgier than a blind butchers hurhurhur.

AlchemistEskimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikudo Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Not bad, many things can be better (masks,song cut, flow) but it's nice, ^^ good luck for the ic
Rikudo
Rikudo

https://www.youtube.com/user/RikudoAMVs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down