Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate

2 posters

Go down

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate  Empty [Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate

Post by irany Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 pm

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate  885703bannireBLACKHELL

Hello friends,

Well it's not so beautiful as I am, I post my new video. For brevity, this is an amv that I submitted to the Japan Expo 2012 on the anime Hellsing Ultimate. As some of you know, I had a lot of trouble with the organizers would do to validate my clip as too violent for broadcast. Decision I have accepted at any point since this is the theme of the clip. Although after some discussion, the clip has been allowed to participate, I knew that my chances of being in the finalists were zero after the discussion with a member of AMV France. Here, I take that clip and I refused to make a V2 so I can only myself to blame but me and the next time I shall edit to be on the Care Bears !

Otherwise, if you like the combination of music nag with scenes filled with blood, dismemberment and carnage of human being, this clip can're interested: P

Animé: Hellsing Ultimate
Son: Reveille - Bleed the sky
Lien DDL 1080P: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|75p12|2892180843|_Irany___-_Black_Hell__JE_2012_.mp4|111661|0|0

ATTENTION ! ! !

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate  Mini_945925Logo16ans512

Lien streaming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIkAOBl9A5M&list=UUbjvfDam_EntW9CmWzHxIHA&index=1&feature=plcp

Thank's ! Sorry for my english xD
irany
irany

Back to top Go down

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate  Empty Re: [Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 pm

that was excellent irany remember if you ever want to join the team its a yes ^^ Laughing

Back to top Go down

[Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate  Empty Re: [Irany] Black Hell - Hellsing Ultimate

Post by Kyoroichi Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Comme je te l'ai dis sur skype la dernière fois, j'aime beaucoup ton clip, et merci de l'avoir posté sur le forum ^^ (ça fait des news xD) !

Quand j'ai lu ta description, j'ai vu que google Trad, n'avait pas traduit certains mots xD, du coup, je l'ai fais pour toi ( tkt, origamii est dans la place pour te donner un peu d'aide xD )
Kyoroichi
Kyoroichi

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Post by irany Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 pm

- Thanks you kyoroichi Razz

- Mdr, merci origami pour la correction ! Toi même tu sais mon niveau anglais ^^ ! Ah, je te l'avais dit que je posterai tous mes prochains clips sur votre forum Razz, faut bien vous donner un coup de main !

Sinon, bon anniversaire mec. 24 ans, ça commence à faire Cool
irany
irany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down