Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ellines Nakama] Reality MEP

3 posters

Go down

[Ellines Nakama] Reality MEP Empty [Ellines Nakama] Reality MEP

Post by 995Gabber Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Not gonna say we tried our best. Because I know it could have been a lot better.
Dl link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjhf5es3memdxmb/%5BMEP%5D_%5BEllines_Nakama%5D_%5BReality%5D.mp4
Stream link:
995Gabber
995Gabber

https://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

[Ellines Nakama] Reality MEP Empty Re: [Ellines Nakama] Reality MEP

Post by Kyoroichi Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Personally didn't like it much, parts didn't compliment each other(referring to both source art styles and editing styles) and then there was a really weird overlay effect on part 1 and 2, looked like tv sim, stop that xDDD

Part 1 - Contrast was bad, the techniques of transitions were lazy, you could see it, just flashes, you should avoid spamming flashes like that its not attractive, overall could have been much better but it had its moments.

Part 2 - Not a bad track but transitions were rough at many points, scene selections could have been better and pan and crop and those flashes at the slow parts pretty bad but overall not bad.

Part 3 - I would have liked it much more without that colour filter you used but I liked this track although a bit messy because of the contrast, you shouldn't put contrast that differs from the other parts of the MEP, doesn't blend well.

Part 4 - Not bad track, liked some moments a lot, but SOME transitions could have been handled much better like 2:22 slided in way too fast, very rough and it had a few more like that, let the background clip last longer and slide in slower, i.e - let the background clip of the mask fade in slower, liked this track

Part 5 - Liked this track a lot, it kept up with the pacing but progressively lost its momentum, it got bad coming close to the ending, it looked rush and I saw a fade in the fast/action part, avoid fades in those parts at all costs, doesn't look good most of the times.

Overall not bad of an MEP but like you said, you could have done better.
Kyoroichi
Kyoroichi

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Post by 995Gabber Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Agreed with everything mentioned above. Ohh well, was the 1st time we join an IC event (for the team I mean).
Thanks kyo Smile i'll take it to heart
995Gabber
995Gabber

https://www.youtube.com/user/995Gabber

Back to top Go down

Post by InvisibleBlack Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Kyoroichi wrote:Personally didn't like it much, parts didn't compliment each other(referring to both source art styles and editing styles) and then there was a really weird overlay effect on part 1 and 2, looked like tv sim, stop that xDDD

Part 1 -  Contrast was bad, the techniques of transitions were lazy, you could see it, just flashes, you should avoid spamming flashes like that its not attractive, overall could have been much better but it had its moments.

Part 2 - Not a bad track but transitions were rough at many points, scene selections could have been better and pan and crop and those flashes at the slow parts pretty bad but overall not bad.

Part 3 - I would have liked it much more without that colour filter you used but I liked this track although a bit messy because of the contrast, you shouldn't put contrast that differs from the other parts of the MEP, doesn't blend well.

Part 4 - Not bad track, liked some moments a lot, but SOME transitions could have been handled much better like 2:22 slided in way too fast, very rough and it had a few more like that, let the background clip last longer and slide in slower, i.e - let the background clip of the mask fade in slower, liked this track

Part 5 - Liked this track a lot, it kept up with the pacing but progressively lost its momentum, it got bad coming close to the ending, it looked rush and I saw a fade in the fast/action part, avoid fades in those parts at all costs, doesn't look good most of the times.

Overall not bad of an MEP but like you said, you could have done better.
Thanks for the feedback chris!!I will only disagree with you in the fade....cause there is no fade(maybe its the clip dunno but i didnt fade a thing xD)

But really thanks a lot taking the time to write these!! Smile
InvisibleBlack
InvisibleBlack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoroichi Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am

No problem guys, always willing to help you out, ah invisible, it looked like a fade to lazy to go get the exact part but there was a part that looked like a fade but it was probably in the anime like you said aha
Kyoroichi
Kyoroichi

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down