[BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by BlackStormAMV on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 am

 
 YO Guys Very Happy, i just Finished my new Amv
Naruto Uzumaki Tribute :

Enjoy and Thanks

 

BlackStormAMV

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Algeria

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackStormAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 am

Sorry to tell you this, but that's not really an amv

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by BlackStormAMV on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 am

Kisagi wrote:Sorry to tell you this, but that's not really an amv

 mmmmmmm is it an GMV ?

BlackStormAMV

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Algeria

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackStormAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 am

BlackStormAMV wrote:
 mmmmmmm is it an GMV ?
Well I have to deny that as well. Even tou you've used both game & anime it still isn't an AMV nor a GMV.

AMV = Anime Music Video meaning that it should look like a regular music video, but well edited. Meaning this it should have mostly music & no voice overs. It's okay to have up to 4 voice overs in different places, but no more since it will ruin the entire video and cause it to become boring.

GMV = Game Music Video meaning the same thing as an amv, but the only thing is that it shouldn't have any voice overs.

Now you have probably heard of something like ASMV like what people call like the one you did. Now this stands for Anime Story Music Video. Now in my terms I call this "BULLSHIT" since most amvs has stories in them and doesn't need voice overs to do it. This is a term of editing that seems to be popular for noob editors in which I do not recommend in doing it because it is just a waist of your time and a waist of your skills as an editor. So you shouldn't really do this because it's not an Amv, it's just something that someone made up. All it looks like is a preview of an next episode to an anime.

Hope that explains everything

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Snaggle on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:55 am

You tell em' Llama 

Snaggle
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightOutlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by BlackStormAMV on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 am

Kisagi wrote:
BlackStormAMV wrote:
 mmmmmmm is it an GMV ?
Well I have to deny that as well. Even tou you've used both game & anime it still isn't an AMV nor a GMV.

AMV = Anime Music Video meaning that it should look like a regular music video, but well edited. Meaning this it should have mostly music & no voice overs. It's okay to have up to 4 voice overs in different places, but no more since it will ruin the entire video and cause it to become boring.

GMV = Game Music Video meaning the same thing as an amv, but the only thing is that it shouldn't have any voice overs.

Now you have probably heard of something like ASMV like what people call like the one you did. Now this stands for Anime Story Music Video. Now in my terms I call this "BULLSHIT" since most amvs has stories in them and doesn't need voice overs to do it. This is a term of editing that seems to be popular for noob editors in which I do not recommend in doing it because it is just a waist of your time and a waist of your skills as an editor. So you shouldn't really do this because it's not an Amv, it's just something that someone made up. All it looks like is a preview of an next episode to an anime.

Hope that explains everything

mmm i Agree with you On what people call ASMV is a Bullshit but this Kind of works we can Name them AMVS , i see there is a lot of category's of making amvs , and this is one of them , people in the past used to play with voices and Music with anime and make an awesome things and those people are from the old school i mean like 2008-2007 and now in 2013 people are trying to come up with new Bullshit names like ASMV , well i don't Call this video ASMV , i call it amv Cause it have the terms to call it with that name : AMV IS ANIME MUSIC VIDEO , well there is the Anime there and there is the music there and the video Also and for Just voices you say it's Not an Amv or it's Boring , Well If it's Boring like you say , Why Loosecontroi have a lot of supporters and Viewers , Everyone have his own Style and if you don't like his style don't say it's not an Amv , cause that's Rude to say , we all Opened Our Channels to make amvs and Share with People , and when you share it you got a Comment like This Sad well that's all i'm Saying and sorry for my english

BlackStormAMV

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Algeria

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackStormAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 am

Well you should see who supports him. I bet 75% of them just started making amvs for like a year or so or maybe less. Even though you bring up loosecontroi, he's not the first one who started doing those type of videos. I don't think the person who started it even edits anymore.

I'm not saying that it is not an amv because I hate it, I'm saying that it is not an Amv because it's true. Did you not get what I said in the post above?

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kyoroichi on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

Kisagi knows. Llama

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by DarkShinigami on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 am

Kisagi go go go (lama)

DarkShinigami

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 am

DarkShinigami wrote:Kisagi go go go (lama)
Llama 

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Draga on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 am

Well you misunderstood blackstorm ^^ what kisagi said is all true , but he didn't mentionned the name , i would rather call this a trailer , but with an anime not with a real footage ( i mean movies) :p

Why is it a waste of time?

Because it doesn't help you to improve at all , technically , all the trailers looks the same and they are easy to do , so it won't help you at all...you can make them for fun...but it's a waste of time in a certain way...trust me...i used to make trailers too , so i know what i'm talking about ^^

Why loosecontroi have a lot of supporters?

Because he make trailers and people like trailers!! Why? Because you have an epic song + epic moments of an anime , and people love that (especially those who don't edit ) but it's rather a best of or a sum up than a real AMV and as i said before , technically speaking , there is nothing special , any pro can do what loose do , it's not that difficult , but usually pro editors aren't really interested in trailers because of what i said before , having a lot of subscribers doesn't mean you have a lot of skills , there are editors that have for example 1000 and they don't deserve even 100 while others have only 100 and deserve 1000 , yeah youtube is unfaire but who cares...

The problem is that on youtube we don't learn anything , we have to go to the real AMV community to understand the real thing...

You don't have to accept/believe what i said , it's just an opinion/advice if you want , most youtube editors look only for subscribers and they don't care about the rest , if they have a lot that's fine for them , and the main problem is that they always have comments like ''awesome'' ''epic'' ''the best amv'' and no criticism...

Anyway , i said what i wanted to say , and i tried to explain few things so you won't get the wrong idea while reading kisagi's comment (i mean he didn't say anything bad) , the rest is up to you Very Happy

Draga
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Breaker on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:04 pm

+1 everyone x)

Breaker
Nero Team
Nero Team

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 19
Location : Yorozuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kyoroichi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Draga knows Llama 

Kyoroichi

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 20
Location : Trinidad

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyoroichi

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by DarkShinigami on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 pm

gogogo

DarkShinigami

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Yes draga you are correct, though I wouldn't really call it a trailer either. Trailers should consist of 85% voice or 90% and the rest should be music + sound effects and text.

I usually don't like it since when people try doing it they all look the same and use the same type of music because really you can do a trailer with any song.

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Vipertrix on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 am

I made a one of these in the past, It was OP

Vipertrix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand, Hawkes Bay

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/vipertrixAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Kisagi on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am

vipertrix wrote:I made a one of these in the past, It was OP
ahaaah 

Kisagi

Posts : 750
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 19
Location : In the artistic world

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Re: [BlackStormAMV] Uzumaki Naruto Tribute ET

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:56 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum