Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways

3 posters

Go down

Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways  Empty Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways

Post by BlackStormAMV Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 am

Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways  Untitl10

Hello Guys , this is my first Post Here
and i'm here to share with you my Full AMV
actully i know this amv have a lot of problems but i'm glad i finished it and i'm proud of it^^

Link to Watch online on YT :

i Really need your Opinion

JaaaaaNaa
BlackStormAMV
BlackStormAMV

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackStormAMV

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways  Empty Re: Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways

Post by Vipertrix Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:37 pm

yo!
Some camera movements were illogical going backwards instead of zooming forward 0:27, 0:38 (doesn't match up with the second clip) and some zoomed out then in using the same clip 0:42 (doesn't work well with the flow of movement) more so didn't like the overused fades, should really use fades for the calm parts of the song other then the action part (chorus) if so try make it less visible, Two points to work on Razz   I'll see you to the next
Vipertrix
Vipertrix
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/vipertrixAMV

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways  Empty Re: Hunter x Hunter [ET] If i Could change my Ways

Post by Kisagi Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Sorry, but I didn't like... Seemed boring to me.

In the beginning the scene selection could have been better then at 0:20 it started to be a bit better. Then the camera movements were a bit repetitive like what viper said about it going backwards and illogical.

At 0:48 I think that if you did a motion mask instead that part would have came out better, but when you did that the scene didn't look right with the glow, outlines, and even the masking looked weird. You did this twice so I'm not going to say about the second one.

The action part was not bad, though I think it could have been a tad faster like you did the second time. Some parts were very odd like the reverse thing for example, at 1:49. You did this several times and it appeared a bit odd.

You should watch your fades because it the action part you didn't really need them. For effects, it was a bit too much and colorful and some parts you didn't really need them.

Overall, it was okay. Good Luck on your next!
Kisagi
Kisagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down