Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever

Go down

[Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever Empty [Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever

Post by albertol Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Name: Friends Forever
Anime: Natsuiro Kiseki
Song: Payphone
Artist: Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa
Duration: 2:48 minute
programs: Sony vegas pro 10, Abdobe After Effects

END TO END IT!, After 3 months of editing and vagrancy (admittedly not end well before laziness xD) but I finished! you have not felt this feeling of relaxation, and with this if I can say that my frame back to editing again, and to make videos more often, if the school makes clear me xDD.

Well, concerning the video, not to over 1:19 to 1:22 is a mystery to me, because neither of 0:40 to 0:42 Mascarene wrong but hey, mistakes happen, not if you leave the concept clear, who saw the anime will know what is .. but I can say that I divided into three parts,

1: when receiving the news of the transfer of Saki (the yellow hair) and discover the power of rock to want to fly.

2: When yuka and Rinko (Yuka: the Green Hair, Rinko: the purple hair (?) Decean saki and natsumi accidentally stuck together

3: when Yuka discovers that his cousin is in love with saki, she accidentally calls be Saki, and changing bodies, Natsumi and Rinko also change, so it gives way to the other two main personages.

Well I think that's all I had to say about the video, try to beat me as much as possible on it, I personally think he does, and I'm happy about it, thanks for reading this and enjoy the video: 3

albertol

https://www.youtube.com/user/albertol3

Back to top Go down